Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Is it hot....

or is it just me? No. It's actually hot. When I say hot, I mean that Weather Channel.com has us at 93 degrees right now. That is not a typo. 93. Wish you were here? Probably not. Maybe tomorrow if it cools down a bit.

I had a nice day at work but Isaac fell at the end of the day and whacked his chin on a table. He's got a goose egg on his chin....that's a first for us....and his lip is a little swollen and his tongue hurts. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: that boy always falls on his face. He says he can't remember what he was doing when he fell which means one of two things, either he really, really jarred his brain or he was doing something he shouldn't have been (like running). I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Did I tell you I got a spinning wheel? It's not your classic Sleeping Beauty type wheel, actually it's made of PVC, but it works like a charm and I am really loving it. I'll have to start selling my yarn to support my spinning habit. NO wait!!! I have a job for that! Yay!

No comments: