Friday, March 10, 2006

What I've learned

First, I learned last night that Rainforest Cafe + Josiah = complete disaster. Bless him, he was a total wreck. His main problem wasn't necessarily that the animitronic animals all moved periodically, it was that he didn't know when it was going to happen. He was poised for flight the entire hour and I had to feed him because he wouldn't take his hands off his ears. sigh. We just thought for sure that he was ready now to try it.

Second, I learned this morning that there are some things I just can not blog about when I know the world is reading. I tried and deleted two times but a booger gobbler on the interstate just does not blog with any finesse. I laughed so hard that I wanted to share but you really, truly had to be there. I'm just glad I wasn't driving or we would have wrecked.

I think today can be considered the first day of Spring Break since the kids get out early. I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably get to spend time with Todd's sister and her family again and you know how I love that. I also love sleeping in. Yay for holidays!

No comments: