Friday, October 07, 2005

Unusual Depth

So. Todd has ditched the whole "cop" thing. He just accepted a position as a Manager in Training with Radio Shack. It's a decision I'm uneasy about on many levels. 1. I have never known anyone working in retail to make a living that would support a family. 2. Have we wimped out? By not doing something directly ministry related are we.....I don't even know how to ask the question. Are we finking out? I know God can use us anywhere, but it just seems almost impossible when you never know when you'll be available.
Not that he should have gone "cop". I think he came to realize that he was NOT suited for that. I still don't know. I still feel deep down that God has something more useable, more powerful out there for us. Maybe I shouldn't be in such a hurry. God never seems to be.
I just feel like I'm letting God down somehow. I guess that's a gimme, but you know what I mean. I'm not really looking for answers, just felt the need to express my questions. I think I'll go have a good cry in a dark corner somewhere and will probably feel much better for it. It's long overdue.
Peace.
I know I could sure use some.

No comments: