Saturday, October 29, 2005

Calling all nerds...

I've decided that I need a guest book. Just a place people can "sign in" and let me know they're reading my blog, without having to comment. Is there such a thing? I wonder if anybody reads when I don't get comments but then I hear "I read your blog last week and...."
I also know, for example, that Greg Newton has never once received a comment from me and, yet, I read his blog all the time. I also read Karyn's and Ellen's and Mark
Connell's.
Which reminds me...anyone else got a blog I can read? Anyone wanna start one but not know how? It's so easy. It's also a good way to journal and keep people updated on your life. Or, you could start an anonymous blog and say what you REALLY think. I've thought about doing that a few times, I think it would just be too hard for me to keep things really anonymous....and I don't have that much to say that I can't just say to everybody (as I'm sure you've figured out).
So anyway, if you decide to start a blog go to www.blogger.com and just do what it says. Then let me know so I can read it!!!

Speaking of nerds.....www.kingdomofloathing.com . really. Again with the cussing though. Just cover your eyes at that part and don't let your 10 year old play. I know I don't. And I have a whole other post about having a 10 year old boy. That'll come later.

No comments: