Friday, September 16, 2005

He Did It!

Todd made it through all the preliminaries with the Arlington PD today!  I'm so proud of him!  He passed all the interviews and agility testing and has a contingency letter of employment.  Now he has to be on call for his physical exam, psyche eval. and background check.  After he passes all that, he'll start at the academy at the end of October.  I'm so pumped!
 
 
Now for a totally off topic and random note:  Greg, dude, I need an e-mail address.  Your like the only one who reads my blog but I can't write back without an address, which commenting does not give me. 
 
O.K.  We're taking the kids swimming tonight so I hope to get a new photo for ya'll of Ike on that slide.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me! _I_ read your blog!

geraldine