Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Modern Day Mothering

You know how with your first child you want to keep everything they ever do in school but by the third you're throwing it out before it even comes in your front door? I'm trying to balance that. Ah, the miracles of modern science. They come in handy here. I can just scan Isaac's stuff and then toss it!

This is Isaac's second sentence. (O.K., I think I tossed the first one...oops) It was his second week in school. He is still learning his alphabet (shame on me!) and they've got him writing sentences. I love it! It's such a "Momma" thing to be so proud of such a silly little thing but, there ya' go, I'm a Momma!






















Like that leg? L-l-l-leg. How 'bout that lung too? What happened to "Lollipop" or "Lamb"? And why not "Lapriscopy"?
Doesn't matter, 'cause now we're on to "g". I don't even wanna hear it, Geraldine! Posted by Picasa

No comments: