Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First Day - Part One

Two down, one to go. Everything was smooth as glass this morning. I think it's gonna be a great year.






















Not sure why Josiah's eyes are closed in every picture today. Just luck of the draw I guess.

This is his aid. She has a nice, easy to remember name. I can't remember it.
Note the apple in his hand. He decided he wanted to bring an apple to this teacher today....all his own idea! He's so cute.


















Hunter tried not to be embarrassed that I wanted his photo. I did humor him and let his Daddy take him to school instead of making it a family event. Will we be dropping him off a block away in Jr. High? sigh.




















Notice the laughing teacher. Probably the reason Hunter didn't want us taking photos. He was a good sport, though.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: