Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Finally!

Now this is what autumn is supposed to look like. I was growing weary of waiting for it. It's quite nippy here, just like it is in Montgomery. I was so pleased this morning when I woke up and it was warm in my house. I knew it was really cold outside and we had not turned on our heater. Our little house holds its temp and I am glad, considering gas prices right now.

It's supposed to be in the 60's most of Thanksgiving Day next week. I think the high is supposed to reach 70. Perfect! Especially since we're hosting the Thanksgiving feast in our garage, which is the size of a small banquet hall. I'll let you in on all those plans at some later date. Just know that the boxes are going into the attic and that my muslin will finally be put to good use. Now all I need are some rugs....and candles...and maybe some Prozac.

Oh, I promised I'd be better at letting you in on the rejections....Todd did not get a call back from Verizon. For answering phones! What's the deal? Is he just overqualified?

I keep telling him that God is working something really big. Is He? I wish He'd let me know, but that's not how He works is it? Doesn't it stink? If He'd just let me know how long this is gonna take I could know how much beans and rice to stock up on. Of course, we can't live on beans and rice because Josiah can't eat rice! I also try to limit his potatoes and corn. sigh. We can't even afford to be poor. Oh well.

Todd is subbing today and I'm about to call a dentist so we can all get our teeth fixed before our insurance runs out along with our severence at the end of the month. You know what I bet? I bet this December is our best one ever. I just have this feeling....Maybe it's my hope returning. Inexplicable as that is, I think it may be back. I hope so, I've missed it. Is that odd? I'm hoping for hope.

Life is odd but...

God is good.
All the time.

All the time.
God is good.

Amen and Amen!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: