Friday, May 12, 2006

Forwards

I just forwarded an e-mail to a large group of people and I thought it was a good opportunity to explain a little about my forwarding philosophy.

There are basically three types of e-mails I will NOT forward. They are:
1. e-mails that would get my husband fired from his ministry job.
2. e-mails that make me cry.
3. e-mails that contain blackmail statements like, "If you are a true friend/real american/human being, etc. you will forward this to as many people as possible/30 people/anyone you actually care about, etc." Those make me mad.

The one type of e-mail I will almost always forward is the type that makes me laugh out loud (unless they are the type that'll get my husband fired).

So. If you've sent me an e-mail that required some type of response if I truly love you, please don't feel rejected because I didn't reply....I do love you! I just refuse to be blackmailed by an e-mail. Please also note that I am aware that most of you already know that (Jenny, Becky, Heather, Aunt Rita, etc) but I just felt the need to cover my bases....

.....and explain that "politicians in drag" e-mail I just sent out.
;-P

No comments: