Friday, August 08, 2008

Texas Trip 2008

I figured it was high time I showed some photos from our Texas trip last month. Here is the all-in-one birthday party. We have 5 on this side of the family with birthdays in the first half of July.






And here we have Todd's brother, showing off for nieces and nephews, which invariably leads to pain, right?





Yup. Todd's. These bruises were much, much more impressive the next day but I didn't have the heart to make him raise his arms for another photo shoot.






Here's the obligatory "all the grandkids" photo. There's one missing but he lives in Washington State so we let it slide. I got several shots of this and in each one someone different has his or her eyes closed. C'est la vie, eh?






I have more photos from my side of the family but Blogger only lets me put up a few at a time so I'll save them for another post.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: