Sunday, August 10, 2008

S'More Texas

Again with the obligatory "all the grandkids" shot. This is where the difference between having 1 sibling and having 3 becomes very apparent. And again...3 photos, 3 train wrecks. Someone different was mad in each shot. Really funny...you know...in retrospect.


This is my Dad and I talking with Todd's mom. Kudos to my parents for "going with the flow". We had company over at their house at least twice, I'm thinking maybe 3 times. Most of our time at their house was spent sitting around the dining table, which makes for a great vacation but not so much for photos.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the real reason we fly back to Texas yearly. Taco Bueno. Never doubt the healing powers of Bueno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. When Polly and i head to Oklahoma, Bueno is a must. Chilada platter rocks!