Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another meme

Aunt Rita, I know this isn't what you thought you'd get when I promised to post later today. It wasn't what I thought either, but it does look fun. It's a meme from my friend Rhonda's blog.


Here is what you do:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along on your own blog, because it’s more amusing that way. If you don't have the software and/or blog, just do it for the fun of seeing what you come up with.



I only cheated a little. "Multiphase Flow" is a great band name but I threw in an extra word for the album name. "You Accept the Fact" just didn't sound right. I could have gone one word short too. "Accept the Fact" would make a good album name, is it not so? I also cheated on the picture. The first time I uploaded the page, the 3rd picture was the lamest one of all. It was a picture of unidentifiable food on a plate....but not even cool unidentifiable food. I refreshed the page. But only once...and I stuck with the 3rd pic, even though there were cooler ones on the page. Then I put it together in Word...which was not transportable...then I sent it all to Todd and let him put it together. O.K. So I cheated quite a bit. But I stuck with the spirit of the thing! And I'm passing it on. See?

Meanwhile, the world carries on. I just haven't really felt much like talking lately. I know. Not normal at all. Maybe tomorrow......or as Bob would say, "It'll be better tomorrow."

No comments: