Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Meme

Ripped from Manda's blog:

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your name: Teresa
Athlete: T.O.
4 Letter word: Tome
Street name: I could make up anything here but I know there are streets named Teresa
Color: Teal
Gifts/presents: Truffels
Vehicles: Tahoe
Tropical Locations: Trididad/Tobago (considered one nation)
College Majors: Theology (my personal favorite)
Dairy Products: Turtle Tracks ice cream
Things in a Souvenir Shop: Trinkets
Boy Name: Trevor
Girl Name: Tabitha
Movie Titles: The Thing (though I've never seen it)
Alcohol: I'm afraid I'm out of my element with this one.
Occupations: Therapist
Flowers: Tea Rose
Celebrities: Tom Hanks
Magazines: Texas Parks and Wildlife ... or Travel
U.S. cities: Tolar, Texas (my college roommate was from there)
Pro Sports Team: Titans

No comments: