Monday, November 19, 2007

Autumn Leaves

Walk with me, will you? Across the street and down the block to pick the boys up from school.


These were taken about a week ago. The colors are even more intense right now.


This yellow/green is my favorite! This week it is just screaming yellow. I'll try to get another pic for you as soon as I get batteries for my camera.


This is a side street I detoured down to get a picture of the leaf-strewn road. "Streets of gold."


So amazing! I was expecting muted golds and browns and maybe some rust-type colors. I was not expecting the crimsons and brilliant yellows mixed with the still-bright greens.

Of all of God's wonders, I think steady rain ruffling through color-drenched trees is one of the most peaceful. Good stuff!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: