Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Book

And when I say "the book", I mean "THE book". It's the book that haunted us through most of this year. The book. The one we read and re-read and re-re-read and edited and re-edited and re-re-edited.

They arrived today, two copies in a tight little box. It's weird to see it whole. Todd doesn't like the way the font on the back looks but the pictures at the beginning of each chapter are cool. I started thumbing through it and Todd said, "Don't read it!!!.....you'll find a typo." So true, so true. Just let it go.

If for some strange, inexplicable reason you ever read it.....and find a typo...please don't tell me. That includes you Becky and Gailyn!



 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Don't worry....I'm not readin' this book. Even the title is scary!

gk