Monday, February 18, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Yes, yes. I know. We've already established that fact.

So, this time I'm going to talk some about baking soda. Baking soda is amazing. You can use it for so many things! You can clean with it, cook with it, use it to cure indigestion, soften your bath water with it. There is no end.
My favorite use for baking soda is as a facial cleanser. I have really oily skin. I'm sure you didn't really want to know that, but it's important here. If you have dry skin, baking soda may not be the answer for you. However, if you have oily skin check it out! It absorbs oil, balances pH (I assume), removes impurities, removes the dull layer of skin, etc., etc. It's a micro-derm treatment for pennies! Just get your face wet, put a little on your fingers and rub gently. I strongly suggest you do not use a washcloth. It makes for some harsh scrubbin'! (and don't get it in your eyes)


No comments: