Sunday, September 30, 2007

Holes

You know how sometimes you're so clever you just can't stand yourself? Here's my recent moment with my on-line knitting buds. Several of the gals have had things go missing lately and there's been really fun discussion about where it all is: partying together somewhere? under the laundry? on a beach?

Here's my reply:

It's a Hole, ya'll. A hole in the space-time continuum. I have one that circulates around me. Maybe you each have one too. (gasp)

It randomly sucks things (usually small things, but not always) into an alternate dimension then randomly spits them back out again. Sometimes it puts them right back where it sucked them up and sometimes it moves them do a totally different place. This is evidenced by the fact that sometimes my things go missing and reappear somewhere I would NEVER put them. Occasionally I look in a specific place for something, don't find it, go look 14 other places then return only to find it in the exact place I had looked 14 places ago (this is why I look in the same place over and over when something is missing). Holes.

It's all very logical but extremely annoying. The government denies it, but I KNOW.

Holes I tell ya'!

If anyone knows where I can get a transdimensional-hole detector, please let me know.

-Teresa

I must admit to being a little disappointed that I can't always be that clever. Guess I'll just have to wallow in the times I can! 8^D

No comments: